Villa Bellissima / Umbria
Take 20% off the weekly rate on Villa Belissima from August 12 - 19, 2017. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discount.
Applies only to participating properties. This offer applies only to the weekly rental rate, all other additional costs remain the same.
Villa Bellissima is a 300-year old farmhouse that was recently restored as a luxury farmhouse. Set on an hill in a picturesque valley between Rome and Florence, with extensive views over the Umbrian countryside, Villa Bellissima offers the an idyllic rural setting, with modern amenities and a central location.
The property is accessed via an unpaved road of 2.5 miles. The nearby quaint hill village is in hiking distance. Guests are eight miles from Orvieto, where there is a large free parking lot and from there the train to Rome (1 hr). This is the main line between Florence and Rome, so either is within reach.
The owner lives on the adjacent private property, and is happy to enhance your experience with her knowledge of the area and her friendly hospitality. She can organize babysitters, grocery deliveries, massages, chef services, wine tastings or special visits tailored to her guests.
Air-conditioned, infinity pool (that can be heated at additional cost) with Jacuzzi, beautiful views, gym, wine cellar, and outdoor ping-pong.
Villa Bellissima is a non-smoking property.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
Ground floor (sleeps 6)
- Spacious and elegant living room with fireplace & comfortable seating, large flat-screen TV
- Dining room (seats 20)
- Country kitchen with two refrigerators, ice-maker, dishwasher & microwave
- Office with PC and library in English
- Two king bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with showers. One has a private terrace. The other opens onto the lovely courtyard.
- Twin bedroom with two twin beds – en-suite bathroom with shower, and door to the garden. An extra daybed (+1) may be added on request for an additional fee.
- Powder room
- Laundry room where the maid will do your personal laundry for a tip.
Second floor (sleeps 6)
- Two king bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms each with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub
- Twin bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower. On request, for an additional fee, beds may be added to accommodate guests in the loft (+2) + an extra daybed (+1).
- Large covered patio for dining al fresco with large table, fireplace, sink, BBQ and views.
- Beautiful sheltered courtyard with views.
- Fenced infinity swimming pool (20x46 ft, that can be heated on request at additional cost).
- Jacuzzi tub with cascading water into the pool. The water can be heated on request (at the expense of guests). This can also warm the pool.
- Gym with exercise equipment & shower room.
- Constant temperature, beautifully stocked wine cellar.
- Vegetable and herb garden for guests
- Outdoor wood-burning pizza oven with jasmine-covered pergola and rustic outdoor table
- Foosball and ping-pong
A Mercedes minivan is available for rent. Please inquire to have a driver pick you up at the airport. You can also arrange for a driver for daytrips, dinner or wine tasting.
Villa Bellissima is a non-smoking property.
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Closest store or village: 5.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Heated PoolHot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool is open May 14 - Sept 24
- Gym/Workout Area
- TV (satellite)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
- Great KitchenDishwasherMicrowave
- Wheelchair accessibleElderly accessibleChild friendlyGround floor bed/bath
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
|Dates||6p||up to 12p*|
Jan 7 - Apr 14
Sep 30 - Dec 22
Apr 15 - Jun 23
Aug 26 - Sep 29
Mar 26- Apr 1
Jun 25 - Aug 26
Dec 17 - Jan 3, 2017
- Utilities (except heat and A/C)
- Maid service 3 hrs/day for 6 days/wk
- Final cleaning
- Linens with towel change midweek. Towel and bed linens changed weekly, on Saturday.
- Pool towels
- Pool (open May 14-Sept 24)
- Heat & Air-Conditioning
- €250 utility deposit is due at check in.
- Heat is metered, charges are based on usage.
- Air-conditioning is €100/day
- The pool can be heated for an additional fee, and must be requested in advance of your stay.
- Telephone is metered
- Extra beds are available on request for € 350 /person per week.
- Additional services, on request:
- Extra maid service – €10/hr
- Honesty wine cellar
- Chef – €250/dinner
- Mercedes Minivan – €980/week. Driver on request.
- Security Deposit
$1,500 payable in advance to Doorways and returned after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
|Rome Airport||1 hr 45 min|
|Rome Airport||1 hr 35 min|
|Assisi||1 hr 23 min|
|Florence||1 hr 41 min|