El Soto / Sotogrande
Sotogrande is an exclusive resort and golf complex at the western end of the Costa del Sol. Inside the security gate are beautiful villas, a well-developed marina, a world-famous polo club, and beautiful beaches and views.
This beautiful villa in Sotogrande is located less than half a mile (750 meters) from the beach, with a spectacular 180° panoramic view that includes Gibraltar, Africa and the mountains of the Sierra Nevada. The house was completely renovated in 2000 and offers the finest amenities, including air-conditioning in every room. The pool is located in a large Mediterranean garden with a children’s play area.
There are supermarkets, shops, restaurants, beach club, and facilities for tennis and horseback riding. Ferries and hydrofoils are easily accessible from Algeciras for trips to Tangiers and the bustling markets called "souks." The "rastro" or flea market in Puerto Banus and the fabled town of Marbella are within half an hour's drive. Local color abounds in the small fishing villages along the coast; the white villages of Caseres, Ronda and Gaucin are about an hour away. Nearby Cadiz is a wonderful and historic city with beautiful, inexpensive leather products and beyond that is Tarifa, where windsurfers flock for wind and body surfing. Six golf courses are within ten minutes' drive, among them the famous Valderrama, Sotogrande, and San Roque. The Mediterranean Sea, tennis courts and the marina, where boats can be chartered, are within walking distance.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Two large living rooms with fireplace (a formal living room and a more casual living room with satellite TV and stereo)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Dining room to seat fourteen
- Six double bedrooms (beds are 55” x 79”) with en suite bathrooms. All of the beds can be made up as doubles or twins.
- Home cinema (10 x 5 meters)
- Snooker/bar room (8 x 5 meters)
- Apartment with bedroom, dining/kitchen, bathroom
- Large master bedroom with two queen-size beds (59” x 79”); en suite bathroom with luxurious tub.
- A private terrace (500 sq. yds) offers a spectacular view.
- Swimming pool (15 x 6 meters/50 x 20 feet, that can be heated at additional cost).
- Mediterranean garden (4500 sqft) with children’s play area
- Lake/Sea ViewTerrace/BalconyStaff Included
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Heated Pool
- TennisGolf (within 30 minutes)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral HeatWindow Screens
- Great KitchenDishwasherMicrowave
- Child friendlyGround floor bed/bath
Rates and Availability
Calendar available on request. Please inquire.
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
|Jan 2 - Apr 29||$9,610|
|Apr 30 - May 27||$11,670|
|May 28 - Jul 1||$12,356|
|Jul 2 - Jul 29 *||$27,456|
|Jul 30 - Sep 2 *||$39,812|
|Sep 3 - Sep 30||$12,356|
|Oct 1 - Oct 28||$11,670|
|Oct 29 - Jan 6, 2017||$9,610|
- One staff: Sunday (8am-12am); weekdays (8am-8pm)
- Maid service - bedrooms cleaning start at 10am
- Cook service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Food costs are extra.
- 10% VAT tax due.
- Telephone is metered and paid locally based on usage.
- The pool can be heated for an additional fee, and must be requested in advance of your stay.
- Additional maid service and laundry service is available upon request at an additional fee.
- Security Deposit
€2,000 due on arrival and returned at the end of your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
- There is an agreement that the owner of this property has requested you to sign upon reserving (much like our Financial Agreement). We have a copy of this document; please ask for it. Thank you for your understanding.
- Discounts are available for 2-week and 1-month rentals.
|Morocco||1 hour |