Villa Ramon / Costa Brava in Catalonia
Built in 1994, this spectacular 5,000 square foot villa is located on one of the more quiet and secluded beaches on the Costa Brava. The villa is set in a hillside pine grove, in a community of twelve homes with 24-hour security. Residents may use the clubhouse and facilities, including an Olympic-sized pool, tennis courts, and a restaurant on the beach.
Divided into four separate suites, we think Villa Ramon is ideal for groups of family or friends who wish to spend time together and also desire some privacy.
All rooms in the villa have beautiful sea views and double-glazed windows with screens, and the entire house is tastefully decorated with quality furnishings. All rooms are climate controlled, with air-conditioning and heating.
The friendly, helpful owner lives nearby and is fluent in English. He is happy to greet you at the airport and can provide airport pickup, tours, tour information and sightseeing in his native Catalunya. He provides start-up supplies such as bottled water, bread, cheese, eggs, and of course, champagne. Guests love him!
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
Garage for two cars and elevator stop. The elevator makes three stops — one to the garage, one to the main floor and one to a master bedroom with bathroom en suite, so people with walking problems will have access.
This studio suite is upstairs from the garage and is decorated with long banquettes, creating the feeling of being on a ship.
- Queen-sized bed
- Satellite TV and music system
- Full bath
- Compact kitchen
- Two windows overlook the sea
This is the common living area.
- Living/dining room opens to pool
- Tiled swimming pool (15' x 30') with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Pool area equipped with lounge chairs and umbrellas
Monet (sleeps 3)
- Two bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Both bedrooms have full marble bathrooms en suite.
- Ultra modern kitchen with marble countertops, equipped with every imaginable appliance and gadget.
- Living room, comfortably decorated with Spanish antiques, has a fireplace and satellite TV. A large glass door opens onto the patio.
- Patio with comfortable wooden chairs that invite you to sit and enjoy the spectacular view.
Hortensia (sleeps 2)
Up a spiral staircase is a gracious suite that is a little apartment of its own. The entire length of the 600 square foot room is glassed in with sliding doors opening onto a large tiled terrace with awnings overlooking the Mediterranean and the pool below.
The suite includes:
- King-sized bed, fireplace
- Large satellite TV
- Full marble bathroom with sunken tub and jacuzzi jets, separate stall shower and double sinks.
- Antique writing table and sofa
Linda (sleeps 2)
- King-sized bed
- Large bathroom with a jacuzzi and separate shower
- Full kitchen/dining area and sofa
- Full-length balcony with table, chairs, awning and a view of the sea
- Lake/Sea ViewTerrace/Balcony
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 1.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- TennisGolf (within 30 minutes)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral HeatWindow Screens
- Great KitchenDishwasherMicrowave
- Wheelchair accessibleElderly accessibleGround floor bed/bathBuilding elevator
- Small children not allowed for safety reasons.
Rates and Availability
Calendar available on request. Please inquire.
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
|Jun 1 - Sep 30||$9,750|
- Daily maid service (2 hrs/day)
- Final cleaning
- Additional services are available upon request at an extra fee: additional maid service, chef service
- Security Deposit
$1,000 collected by Doorways and returned a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
- No Sunday check in
- Villa Ramon is available June 1 - September 30 only.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No small children for safety reasons unless they are water safe.
- This is a non-smoking property.