Villa Lenka / Near Lucca in Tuscany
Villa Lenka is a charming 17th-century aristocratic villa set in a tranquil valley in the southern hills of Lucca.
Built in 1624, Villa Lenka was the country residence of Count Cosimo Bernardini and today it offers the very finest in Tuscan living. Beautifully restored frescos create an air of elegance throughout the reception rooms, and the villa is surrounded by magnificent Italian gardens, with a freshwater brook that flows into two small lakes. The large swimming pool is flanked by grand cypress trees and pots of fragrant lemon trees.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Aristocratic living room with stereo, cinema system, satellite TV/DVD, plus three other living rooms (one on each floor)
- Large formal dining room
- Separate breakfast room
- Library, wine cellar, card and billiard room
- Cozy TV lounge with fireplace
- Four kitchens (one on each floor) and ancient wood burning oven in the cellar. The main kitchen on the ground floor is a fully equipped Tuscan-style kitchen.
- Eight large double bedrooms (a king, four queens, three twins), each with en suite bathrooms and individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- Floodlit swimming pool (20 x 10 meters)
- Outdoor dining areas and BBQ
- Italian style gardens with two small lakes, several ponds and fountains
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)
- Pool/Billiards TableGolf (within 30 minutes)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- Hi-fi, cinema system, satellite TV and DVD
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
- Great KitchenDishwasherMicrowave
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 Week
- Arrival Day
| Low Season|
Jan 7 - Mar 31
Apr 1 - Apr 7
Apr 22 - Jun 2
Sep 230 - Oct 27
Apr 8 - Apr 21
Jun 3 - Sep 29
- Daily chef service for preparation of breakfasts and 1 meal (either lunch or dinner) 6 days a week (Off Wednesday) (cost of groceries & beverages not included)
- Daily maid service in the morning 6 days a week (Off Sunday)
- Daily concierge service on call and on site 6 days a week (Off Wednesday)
- Daily pool attendant and gardeners service 5 days a week (Off Sunday and Monday)
- Utilities (including heat, A/C, water, gas & electricity)
- WiFi Internet
- Grocery shopping
- Local head tax due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Additional services available upon request at an additional fee: activities and excursions, additional chef, maid and concierge services, driver service, cost of food and beverages (guests will be charged 10 euro per person for breakfast and 35 euro per person for lunches or dinners, wine and spirits, telephone (metered & based on usage) & linen changes.
- Security Deposit
$6,000 payable to Doorways and returned a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
|The Cinque Terre||1.5 hrs|
|Versilian Riviera||30 min|