Villa Eleganza / Lucca in Tuscany
Villa Eleganza is located inland between Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi and is only ten minutes uphill from the ancient walled city of Lucca. This 19th century villa is surrounded by manicured lawns and lush flower gardens. The grounds feature a swimming pool with fabulous views of the surrounding woods and landscape.
Guests appreciate the privacy, cleanliness, well-equipped front terrace, which is perfect for al fresco dinners or just for relaxing. The villa is furnished in impeccable Italian style, and the property is well cared for by a full-time housekeeper, who often makes beautiful flower arrangements from the garden, and a cook to take care of meals.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Elegant drawing room with satellite TV
- Double sitting room
- Cozy, elegant dining room
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Power room
The second floor is accessed by a stairway of 20 steps.
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Bedroom with French bed (larger than a twin; smaller than a double)
- Shared bathroom with tub
- Bedroom with joinable twin beds
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Shared marble bathroom with tub
The third floor is accessed by a stairway of 20 steps.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Staff quarters
- Extra room with French bed and bathroom with shower, available only on request.
- Spacious, well manicured gardens
- Swimming pool (16 ft x 33 ft) with lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Terrace on the front of the house, furnished for al fresco dining
The very nice and well mannered couple lives on the top floor of the villa. The cook lives on a dependence on the property and prepares all meals; guests may use the kitchen only for snacks and drinks.
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Walk to village/services
- Pool (unheated)
- Internet access by cell phone device.
- TV (satellite)
- Because of the decor, young children (1-12 years) are not permitted. No more than two infants under a year old and/or teenagers over 12 are allowed.
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
Jan 2 - Mar 25
Apr 2 - Apr 29
Sep 24 - Dec 16
Mar 26 - Apr 1
Apr 30 - Jun 24
Aug 27 - Sep 23
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017
Jun 25 - Aug 26
- Linens (changed Wed and Sat)
- Pool towels
- Final cleaning
- Maid service (3 hrs/day, 6 days/wk)
- Cook service is included for all meals, food is extra.
- Breakfast 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch 12:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Dinner 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Electricity up to 300 kW.
- Prepared delivered welcome dinner
- Basic groceries
- Food and beverages are not included
- €500 food deposit is due in Euros upon arrival
- Heat is €50/day
- Utility deposit of € 250 cash due upon arrival for heating
- Electricity exceeding 300 KW is metered.
- Infant crib for baby under one year is available for €100
- Telephone is metered, local calls only
- Internet access available through cell phone device
- Babysitting, extra maid service, laundry service and extra linens are avaialble on request.
- Any local head tax due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Security Deposit
$2,100 payable by check to Doorways, €1,000 due on arrival and returned at the end of your stay less any damages or unpaid fees. Total deposits due upon arrival = €1,750 cash + any tax.
- Pool opening dates June 27 - Sept 19, 2015
- The listed price is for maximum 10 people + 2 babies under 1 year old.
- No more than four children under 1 and/or teenagers over 12 are allowed.
- Children ages 1-12 are not permitted.
- Guests are allowed to use the kitchen only for snacks and drinks, the cook will prepare all meals.
- Groups with children must provide a copy of insurance at time of booking to cover any costs of damages caused to the property by guests
|Nearest shops||3.5 km|
|Pisa Airport||12.5 km|
|Pisa Airport||17 km|