Buonvisi Estate / Near Lucca in Tuscany
The Buonvisi Estate features a 16th-century manor with its own formal garden, set on a rise on three hundred acres of vineyards, olive trees and woods, and two beautifully restored apartments.
Lucca is famous for its thick medieval walls, which were filled with earth and now provide a peaceful promenade where people stroll and bicycle. Lucca's streets are lined with elegant shops and charming restaurants, and an antiques market is held on the last weekend of each month. Some of Italy's finest villas and gardens, many of which are open to the public, are in the surrounding hills. Explore the legendary medieval hill towns of Tuscany, each with its own unique personality. Hike in the Cinqueterre, visit the white marble quarries of Carrara, or relax at a nearby thermal spa. Lucca is just 60 minutes from Florence, 30 minutes from Pisa, and 20 minutes from the chic beach at Forte dei Marmi and Lido di Camaiore.
The Buonvisi Estate is located just ten minutes' drive from Lucca, in an area that is known for its fresh, clean air. There are many lovely restaurants in close proximity, and one of our favorite Italian coffee bars is located just across the street from the entrance to the property. In front of the coffee shop a bus stop for two bus lines running from Pisa to Lucca, so guests can travel either way wtih convenience. Schedules are posted in the parking lot of the coffee bar.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
Villa Buonvisi (sleeps 22 +4)
GROUND FLOOR (SLEEPS 4)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Tuscan kitchen
- Bedroom (№1 gold) with king bed
- Bedroom (№2) with king bed
SECOND FLOOR (SLEEPS 8)
- Suite (№3): bedroom with queen bed,
- Bedroom (№4 green) with separable queen bed
- Bedroom (№5 pink) with king bed
- Bedroom (№6 blue) with king bed
THIRD FLOOR (SLEEPS 12 +4)
- Double bedroom (№7) with a separable queen bed (twins on request) and extra queen sofabed.
- Bedroom (№8) with king bed
- Four person suite (№9) with 2 queen beds plus a queen sofabed
- Bedroom (№10) with queen bed
- Extra twin bedroom (№11)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
For additional details, visit Villa Buonvisi.
Vera One (sleeps 4)
- Small living room
- Queen bedroom
- Twin bedroom
For additional details, visit Vera One.
Vera Three (sleeps 8)
- Living room
- Two double bedrooms with queen beds
- Twin bedroom
For additional details, visit Vera Three.
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Only Villa Buonvisi features staff and a wine cellar.
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 1.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)
- Villa Buonvisi has its own pool. Vera One and Vera Three share a separate pool.
- TennisGolf (within 30 minutes)
- Villa Buonvisi has its own billiards table and tennis court.
- Only Villa Buonvisi has a fax machine and telephone.
- Great Kitchen
- Wheelchair accessibleElderly accessibleChild friendlyGround floor bed/bath
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 3 days
- Arrival Day
Up to 12p
up to 22p
23 - 46p
|Jan 2 - Mar 25||$8,620||$14,366||$2,276||$2,640||$13,536||$19,282|
|Mar 26 - Apr 1||$10,226||$17,238||$2,276||$2,640||$15,142||$22,154|
|Apr 2 - Apr 29||$8,620||$14,366||$2,276||$2,640||$13,536||$19,282|
|Apr 30 - Jun 24||$10,226||$17,238||$2,276||$2,640||$15,142||$22,154|
|Jun 25 - Aug 26||$12,168||$21,548||$2,276||$3,186||$17,630||$27,010|
|Aug 27 - Sep 23||$10,226||$17,238||$2,276||$2,640||$15,142||$22,154|
|Sep 24 - Dec 16||$8,620||$14,366||$2,276||$2,640||$13,536||$19,282|
|Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017||$10,226||$17,238||$2,276||$2,640||$15,142||$22,154|
- Utilities exceeding €50/wk
- Cleaning available on request
- Local head tax is due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Security Deposit
$500 payable by check to Doorways and returned a month after your stay minus any damage or unpaid fees.
|Torre del Lago (opera festival)||29 km|
|Versilian Riviera||29 km|
|Carrara marble quarries||59 km|
|Pisa Airport||20 km|
|Lucca Rail Station||5 km|