Villa Roncovisi / Montecatini, Tuscany
Take 25% off the weekly rate on Villa Roncovisi from September 3 - 10, 2016. Applies to new reservations made on or after May 6, 2016. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or discount.
Applies only to participating properties. This offer applies only to the weekly rental rate, all other additional costs remain the same.
This 18th-century Tuscany villa is the ideal accommodation for a family or group looking for an idyllic setting and an authentic experience.
Conveniently located halfway between Florence and Lucca, within an hour's drive of Pistoia, Pisa, and the Versilian Riviera, Villa Roncovisi is convenient to the fashionable town of Montecatini Terms as well as being near six 18-hole golf courses, a famous spa, and numerous vineyards and typical trattorie. Siena and San Gimignano are 1.5 hours away.
Set in the center of a property of more than eighteen acres of woods and olive groves, the villa was originally composed of two farmhouses which have been joined together but can maintain a certain independence if required. Living areas have been renovated with a careful eye for detail, outfitted with antique furniture and ornaments, prints, modern and antique paintings and Persian carpets.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Dining room for eight
- Lounge room with antique fireplace, sofas, card table with four chairs
- Well-equipped kitchen for six
- Two bathrooms with Jacuzzi shower
- Main kitchen with table for eight, fireplace, pizza oven
- Lounge room with two sofas and double-faced fireplace
- Lounge/dining room with table for sixteen
- TV room with sofabed (sleeps two)
- Billiard room with armchairs and table
- Small laundry
Located above the large dining room and accessed by a staircase of nine steps.
- Bedroom with two single beds, bathroom is downstairs
- Two staircases (sixteen and thirteen stairs)
- Double bedroom (yellow) with king-size bed and bathroom with Jacuzzi hydro-massage bath and shower, walk-in closet, two small armchairs with table
- Double bedroom (green)with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower, walk-in closet
- Double bedroom (pink) with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
- Double bedroom (blue) with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower; balcony reached by a spiral staircase has an additional single bed.
- Triple bedroom with three single beds
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, shared by the bedroom with three single beds and the small single
- Surrounded by 18 acres of olive groves
- Surrounded by a 3,000 sq mt garden
- Swimming pool 6 x 12 mt with hydro-massage and automatic dosage to maintain perfect ph-balanced, clean and clear water
- Changing room with shower and WC
- Sunbathing area with umbrellas, chairs, tables, and lounges
- Gazebo with chairs
- BBQ and pergola for outdoor dining
- Small children’s corner
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)
- Golf (within 30 minutes)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral HeatWindow Screens
- There are many stairs on this estate, so this property is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
| Low Season|
Jan 7 - Apr 14
Oct 14 - Dec 22
Apr 15 - May 26
Sep 16 - Oct 13
Dec 23 - Jan 5, 2018
May 27 - Jun 16
Aug 26 - Sep 15
Jun 17 - Aug 25
- Electricity usage up to 300 kw included
- Heat is metered and charged according to consumption
- Electricity is metered and usage above 300 kw is extra.
- Air conditioning is metered and paid on consumption.
- Final cleaning is €250.
- Local head tax due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Additional services available upon request at an extra fee: babysitting, maid service, cooking services, grocery shopping, car service, etc.
- Security Deposit
€800 due on arrival and returned at the end of your stay less any damages or unpaid fees.