La Quiete / Oltrarno
La Quiete is a lovely city apartment in the Oltrarno, the area south of the Arno River known for its charming bars, restaurants and artisans' studios. The area is quiet and residential, yet most of the city's attractions are within easy walking distance.
The friendly, English-speaking owner lives next door, and the delightful housekeeper is available to answer your questions.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Comfortable living room with working fireplace and TV (Italian channels)
- Dining room with table for 6
- Attractive kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Bedroom with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and handheld shower attachment
- Bedroom with two small twin beds, suitable for children or can be joined and made up as a double. However, the headboards are attached to wall and can not be moved. Beds are 70 cm/27.5 in, a standard American twin is 99 cm/39 in.
- Bathroom with shower
Both bedrooms have a view of the owner's garden and are unusually quiet for a city apartment.
- Walk to village/services
- Car Free
- TV (terrestrial)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral HeatWindow Screens
- Children under 10 are not permitted.
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 month
- Arrival Day
- Telephone is metered and based upon usage.
- Final cleaning is €50.
- Wireless internet access available upon request at additional fee.
- Local tourist tax due in cash in euros upon arrival.
- Security Deposit
$500 payable by check to Doorways and returned a month after your stay minus any damage or unpaid fees.