Villa Grazia / Near Cortona in Tuscany
Villa Grazia is well located for touring both Tuscany and Umbria. Its charming owners live in Florence and spend weekends in their private villa on the estate. They enjoy welcoming guests to their property and can help organize trips or museum visits as well as make restaurant reservations. If you are lucky, you may be invited to visit their private garden.
The grounds and gardens are beautiful, with a large swimming pool that is open 9am-8pm and a fish pond. A private chapel is sheltered in a small wood on the estate, and another stretch of land is cultivated with grape vines and olive trees. Although there is a train station nearby in Terontola, guests staying at Villa Grazia will need to rent a car.
When you arrive, you will find a welcome basket waiting for you, with everything you will need for breakfast the following morning. There is a wonderful large supermarket in neighboring Camuccia that is open on Sunday mornings, so there is no need to rush out for groceries when you arrive.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
Ginestre (SLEEPS 6+2)
- Large living room with traditional Tuscan fireplace
- Dining room with table and sofa bed
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine
- King bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Queen bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
- Additional bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
- Terrace with BBQ
For additional details, visit Ginestre.
Gelsi (SLEEPS 6)
- Lovely living room
- Large eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Two queen bedrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Three bathrooms, two with Jacuzzi tubs and one with shower
For additional details, visit Gelsi.
Girasoli COTTAGE (SLEEPS 2+2)
- Open-plan living space with table and chairs, sofa and kitchen corner, with stairs leading to loft
- King bedroom
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
- Loft bedroom with two twin beds
- Furnished covered porch, private fenced garden and BBQ
For additional details, visit Girasoli Cottage.
- Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
- Child friendly
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
Jan 6 - Mar 25
Apr 2 - Apr 22
Oct 29 - Dec 16
Apr 23 - Jun 24
Aug 27 - Oct 28
Mar 26 - Apr 1
Jun 25 - Aug 26
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017
- Utilities (except heat and A/C)
- Final cleaning when each apartment is rented separately.
- Welcome basket with everything you will need for breakfast (so you don't have to go to the market until the following morning).
- WiFi Internet
- Heat is metered and based on usage at €1.25 per mc. Charges are to be paid locally in cash.
- Air-conditioning is €140/wk each for Gelsi and Ginestre, €300 for entire property. Charges for air-conditioning are to be paid locally in cash.
- Final cleaning is €100 when the entire property is rented together.
- Additional cleaning, cooking, babysitting and grocery shopping services can be arranged at extra cost.
- Local tourist tax due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Security Deposit
$500 per apartment, payable by check to Doorways and returned a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
- Maximum occupancy is 16 people.
- Pool (14x7 meters) is open mid-May - September and is equipped with a diving board.
- Discounts are available for renting multiple accomodations on the estate. Please enquire.