Cottage Violetta / Bagna a Ripoli, Florence
Casa Violetta is ideally located for enjoying the glories of Florence as well as the countryside of Tuscany.
Florence is just 15 minutes away, with a train directly into the center. The town of Bagno a Ripoli also offers easy access to Chianti, so you can alternate trips to the Uffizi and the Duomo with excursions to the vineyards and hilltowns of Tuscany. Grocery stores are located within easy walking distance (two hundred meters), and the closest bus stop is a five-minute drive from the casa.
The property is accessed via a 100 meter unpaved road. The estate consists of three buildings, one is the owner's villa. Two apartments are located in an annex behind the owner's villa. Casa Violetta is an independent little cottage. The pool is shared.
The cottage has a private terrace with stupendous views of Florence and the Duomo. You enter on the upper floor, where there is a large living/dining room with TV and a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Large windows offer views from every angle. Downstairs are two bedrooms, each with direct access to the garden. One is a double, and the other is a twin with trundle beds that is suitable only for children. The cottage has one bathroom (with shower), and a washing machine. The living room is air conditioned.
This is an ideal location for a couple (or a couple with children) who wants to experience the best of both city and country.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with trundle bed that is suitable only for children
- Bathroom (with shower), and a washing machine
- Large living/dining room with a TV, air-conditioned
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Private terrace with stupendous views of Florence and the Duomo
- Shared pool
Two small Yorkshire terriers live on the property.
- Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 0.2 km
- Closest Village/Services
- Pool (unheated)
- TV (satellite)
- Climate Control
- Air Conditioning
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
Jan 3 - Mar 27
Oct 31 - Dec 18
Mar 26 - Apr 1
Apr 30 - Jun 24
Aug 27 - Sep 23
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017
Jun 25 - Aug 26
- Utilities (except heat)
- Final cleaning is €120, due in cash in Euros upon arrival
- Heat is metered and based on usage
- Extra bed or crib is €100/wk.
- Local tourist tax due in cash in Euros upon arrival.
- Advanced grocery shopping is available upon request at an additional fee.
- Security Deposit
$500 payable by check to Doorways and refunded a month after your stay, €120 due on arrival and returned at the end of your stay less any damage or unpaid fees
- Pool opening dates: May 23 - September 19
- Upon request and approval of the owner, a late arrival is possible between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm for an extra fee of €50.
|Grocery stores||200 m|
|Bus Stop||5 min|