Embassy Apartment / Rome
Recently restored to the highest level of elegance, the Embassy Apartment is exceptionally well decorated, the result of a collaboration between the owner and a well-known interior designer. Antique furniture and artwork is combined with modern amenities, offering remarkably beautiful surroundings with all of the creature comforts. There are beautiful parquet floors and Oriental carpets throughout.
The apartment is located on the fifth floor of a six-story building with elevator in an upscale, international neighborhood within walking distance of the Via Veneto, the American Embassy, and many fine shops and restaurants. The 116 electric bus stops within two blocks of the apartment. A ten-minute walk brings you to the Piazza Barberini, a bus and metro stop, and to Rome’s Termini Station, with train service throughout Italy.
The apartment comes with welcome basket and maid service included five days per week. The owner lives in the same building and will graciously greet her guests and help them get settled.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Entrance hall
- Sun-drenched living and dining room
- Kitchen with dishwasher and service entrance
- Master bedroom (divisible king-size bed)
- Study with single sofa bed; an additional single bed can be added on request
- Marble bathroom (tub with hand-held shower)
- Twin bedroom
- Staff IncludedWine Cellar
- Walk to village/services
- Car Free
- TV (satellite)
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
- Elderly accessibleBuilding elevator
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 5 days
- Arrival Day
|Jan 2 - Mar 25||$4,670|
|Mar 26 - Oct 28||$5,188|
|Oct 29 - Dec 16||$4,670|
|Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017||$5,188|
- Final cleaning
- Maid service (3 hrs/day, 5 days/wk)
- Welcome basket
- Utilities and phone are metered.
- Additional services available upon request at an extra fee: car service for airport pick up, additional maid service.
- Local tourist tax is due in cash in Euros upon arrival: €3.5 per person per night, maximum 10 Week. Children up to 10 years old are exempt.
- Security Deposit
$1,200 payable by check to Doorways and returned a month after your stay less any damages or unpaid fees.
|Bus Stop||5 min|
|Piazza Barberini||10 min|
|Termini Train Station||10 min|