Villa Concerto / Agregno, near Muronico on Lake Como
Built in 1911 by a Milanese family Villa Concerto is a luxury holiday residence located in Argegno on the western shore of beautiful Lake Como between Laglio (where George Clooney has his villa) and Tremezzo.
The location is stunning. From the villa you can see from the headland of Bellagio to the north pre-Alps and as far as Nesso to the south. In front of the villa, there is the classic San Sisinnio church that has been represented in a Winston Churchill watercolor painted from the garden of the Villa.
Argegno, just down the hill (1.5 miles), is a favorite destination on Lake Como. It has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and pubs and a hydrofoil and tourist boat connect Argegno to Como and other activities. From Argegno you can take a cable car up to Pigra and the Argegno-Cima della Duaria conservation area — situated on a plateau with beautiful views of the lake and the mountains.
The property was fully restored in 2012, while preserving the original details and materials. Marble and terracotta floors, ironwork and decorations date to 1911. The mix of modern Italian design and antique paintings and statues creates a refined and beautiful atmosphere. The villa is surrounded by an acre of manicured & fenced garden featuring plenty of lounge chairs, tables, BBQ, a salt water heated swimming pool, shower and patio.
The grounds are also the perfect place for a wedding reception or other celebration.
Complete home entertainment system with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, wine storage, mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aromatherapy tub.
There is a daily 4-hour housekeeping and linen change service included. The villa manager is available to assist with all guest requests, arranging extras such as cooking, grocery shopping transport and excursions.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Powder room
- Large living room with modern sofas accommodating up to 15 people with fireplace
- Dining room with grill and fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and wood-burning pizza oven
- Double bedroom with king size bed, accessible to elderly people, en suite bathroom, shower and small private terrace
- Two twin bedrooms (beds can be combined), each with en suite bathroom, with shower and massage system and small private terrace
- Double bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom, with shower and massage system and small private terrace
- Double bedroom (queen size), en suite bathroom, with shower and massage system and small private terrace
Attic (Available on request)
- Single bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Staff only storage
- Wine canteen and tasting area
- Mini spa with chromotherapy shower and aromatherapy tub
- Steam bath for 8 people
- 3500 m fenced, manicured garden
- Saltwater swimming pool (that can be heated on request at additional cost)
- 70 sq m patio
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Heated Pool
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- Climate Control
- Air Conditioning
- Elderly accessibleChild friendlyGround floor bed/bath
Rates and Availability
Calendar available on request. Please inquire.
- Minimum Stay
- 1 Week
- Arrival Day
Rates available on request. Please inquire.
- Full-time staff for cleaning, maintenance and concierge services
- Daily towel changes
- Bed linens changed twice/wk
- Final cleaning
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service (food & beverage costs are extra)
- All utilities (except for pool heating which is available at additional cost)
- Cook & breakfast service (according to the menu)
- Babysitting €15/hr
- The pool can be heated for an additional fee, and must be requested in advance of your stay.
- Pool heat is €200/day
- Groceries are paid on presentation of receipt
- Security Deposit
$5,000 payable by check to Doorways and refunded a month after your stay, less any damages or unpaid fees.
Pool is open from May 14 - Sep 24, 2017
|Argegno Lido Beach||800m|
|Argegno-Cima della Duaria||881m|
|Lido di Lenno Beach||17 min|
|Exercise Facilities/Supermarket||20 min|
|Lugano, Switzerland||45 min|
|Malpensa Airport||60 min|