Mas des Cabrieres / Near Luberon in Provence
This beautiful property is situated in a quiet location near the charming and picturesque village of Cabrieres d’Avignon in the heart of the Luberon. Set in the Vaucluse Mountains with wonderful views over the surrounding countryside, the area is ideal for climbing, walking or mountain biking, and only a short distance from the attractions of Avignon.
The exterior of the main Bastide is typically Provençal, with an attractive stone façade and blue shutters. The main villa and the accompanying guest house are built on two floors. More than two acres of garden offer spacious lawns and a profusion of trees olive, fig, apricot and cherry, as well as many plants and flowers. There is a lovely pool (with alarm), with a pool house and traditional charcoal BBQ, as well as toilets and shower facilities. There are outdoor seating areas beneath the shade of a large tree as well as on the terrace, beneath a pergola with views over the garden. There is a private parking lot on the grounds. Best of all is a beautiful large covered outdoor dining room with fireplace.
The interiors blend authentic and contemporary, with stone walls, beamed ceilings, traditional fireplaces, tiled floors and period furniture, together with a modern, stylish feel. White, pink and red are the predominant colors in the light and airy living room with white walls, beamed ceilings and wide windows, which forms an open plan area with the authentic-style dining room. Comfortable and spacious bedrooms have French windows and beautiful tiled floors. Bath and shower rooms are attractively tiled.
There is air conditioning and wireless internet access throughout the property. A crib, high chair and children’s games make this an ideal place for families or friends to enjoy a relaxing holiday together.
- Central air conditioning
- Pool with showers and facilities
- BBQ outdoors
- Pergola and outdoor dining with fireplace.
- Parking is available
- There is Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Crib and highchair are available
Additional information about amenities can be found in Details.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
Main Bastide (Sleeps 10)
- Living room with comfortable sofas and chairs, fireplace, cable/satellite TV, DVD, stereo Open plan dining room with long table and bench (seats 10), fireplace
- Modern, spacious kitchen, fully equipped with eating area, cooking stove, hot plate, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, separate refridgerator, separate freezer, coffee maker, dishwasher, kettle and toaster
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board and additional refrigerator/freezer
- Powder room
There are five bedrooms on the second floor, each have a split queen-sized bed that can made up as two twin beds or joined to make queen (160 cm/63 in wide).
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub, shower, washbasin and toilet and dressing room
- Bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub, shower, washbasin and toilet and dressing room
- Bedroom with bathroom opposite with tub and shower attachment, washbasin and toilet
- Two additional bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with shower, washbasin and toilet – but no bathtub
Guest House (Sleeps 12)
- Modern kitchen with table and chairs, induction hob, microwave, refridgerator/freezer and electric oven
- King bedroom (180 cm/71 in bed) – en suite bathroom with tub and shower, washbasin and toilet
- Dormitory room with 6 single beds – en suite shower room with large shower, 3 washbasins and toilet
Two king bedrooms (180 cm/71 in beds) with en suite bathroom with basin, and shower (no tub) and separate toilet
- Swimming pool with showers and facilities
- Outdoor BBQ
- Pergola and outdoor dining with fireplace
- Walk to village/services
- Pool (unheated)
- Climate Control
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
- Ground floor bed/bath
Rates and Availability
View availability for
- Minimum Stay
- 1 week
- Arrival Day
Jan 1 - Jun 2
Jun 3 - Jun 30
Sep 2 - Sep 29
Jul 1 - Sep 1
Jun 25 - Aug 26
- Final cleaning
- Maid service is available upon request at an additional fee and paid locally
- Security Deposit
$3,000 payable in advance to Doorways and refunded a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
|Cabrieres d’Avignon||800 m|
|Isle sur la Sorgue||10 km|
|Marseilles and Airport||67 km|
|Cassis and beaches||70 km|