Palazzo Balestra / Central Florence
This spacious, elegant flat offers guests a chance to experience city life at its finest. The location couldn’t be better – just a few steps from the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, and Piazza della Signoria, with all of Florence within walking distance.
Every day of your vacation begins and ends in comfort and beauty. This spacious, elegant flat is owned by a celebrated Italian designer who has a shop in Rome —where you can buy many of the pieces that are in the apartment. Accessible by elevator, the apartment is located on the fifth floor of a historic family-owned palazzo and has been decorated to the highest standard in chic contemporary style.
Ask a question. Share your experience. Write a review.
- Large double living/dining room (65 sqm/700 sqft) with fireplace, with french doors that open onto a fully furnished terrace/roof garden
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Suite One: king-size bed, en-suite marble bathroom with shower/Turkish bath.
- Opens to terrace
- Stairs lead to loft with tub
- Suite Two: king-size bed, en-suite marble bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower
- Opens to terrace
- Loft with sitting area and extra sleeping space for one person on a sofa or daybed. There is space for an extra bed on request.
- This loft is open to the bedroom below at night, so it more appropriate for a family than for two couples
- Note that this is the +2 in the total sleeping of 10(+2).
- Bedroom Three: twin beds, en-suite marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom Four: king-size bed, marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom Five: king-size bed on the upper level, en-suite bathroom with shower, double sink
- Guest half-bath
- Laundry with washer. There is a dryer in the garage available at 15 Euros/use.
- Lovely terrace (60 sqm/650 sq ft) furnished for al fresco dining
- Private garage
Many services are available on request, and should be requested at time of booking, including grocery shopping, tours, wine tastings, cooking classes, entertainment for children, catering for small parties (up to fifty guests).
- In a village/townWalk to village/services
- TV (satellite)CD Player/Stereo
- Climate Control
- Central Heat
- Dryer is in garage available at 15 Euros per use.
- Ground floor bed/bathBuilding elevator
Rates and Availability
Calendar available on request. Please inquire.
- Minimum Stay
- 4 days
- Arrival Day
|Jan 4 - Mar 25||$8,410|
|Mar 26 - Oct 31||$12,528|
|Nov 1 - Dec 16||$8,410|
|Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2017||$12,528|
- Security Deposit
$2,800 payable in advance to Doorways and refunded a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
- All services will be provided by independent agencies.