Here is a chance to live in your very own castle! This historic family castle is located in a small village between Figueres and Girona. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the castle offers panoramic views, and as soon as you walk through the door, you are struck by a sense of peace and tranquility, and authenticity. The owners have taken great care in renovating the windows
so that each room of the castle is filled with light. A large terrace
is built on several levels, with inviting chaises and a table with an umbrella
for enjoying a meal al fresco after a wonderful day exploring the Spanish countryside.
The beaches and
port towns of Roses, Cadaques, L'Escala, and Empuries are within daytrip distance.
Hiking, biking, and hang gliding are available in the foothills of the Pyrenees,
within easy driving distance. Nearby are many small, unspoiled villages where
you can enjoy wonderful meals and typical Catalan lifestyle. Golf is available nearby, and right in the village you will find a bar and a butcher where you can buy good meats and basic
- Spacious semi-professional kitchen
- 30 person dining room
- Convenient access to pool area, gardened terrace
- Spacious living room with large fireplace, filled with comfortable furniture and outstanding antiques
- Another living room with TV
- Game room
- Master bedroom with two twin beds, fireplace, dressing room, en suite bathroom
- 3 additional double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 4 double bedrooms with twin beds. Each has its own bathroom (2 are en suite).
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, iron, ironing board
- 4 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 3 double bedrooms sharing 1 bathroom
- Living room with TV
Amenities: outdoor swimming pool, BBQ, WIFI internet access, breakfast and meals on request.