Between Venice, Padova and Treviso, in the Veneto
Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms, with pool, Wi-Fi, staff; 21,500 sq ft
Map | Daytrip
Ideas | More Photos | View Availability
Villa Jacinta is a luxurious 15th-century villa located in the center of a village at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains. Guests can experience a Renaissance villa but with modern and luxurious touches. Living areas are furnished with a mix of modern Italian design and antiques that have belonged to the owner's family for generations. Spacious rooms with high ceilings and private bathrooms offer comfortable living for guests at Villa Jacinta. An 18-meter swimming pool is set in a two-acre garden, with a secluded seating area under the shade of a monumental chestnut tree. The villa is one hour's drive from Venice, Padova and Treviso. This is an area renowned for its food and wine, and its mountains offer fantastic walks, bike trails and ski facilities.
The imposing entrance hall is decorated with giant swords, the family battle standard, armature and statues.
Ground floor (on the right of the entrance)
- Living room with fireplace and two white sofas
- Dining room
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with traditional Venetian open fireplace; opens to newly restored portico and has view of the rose garden
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, iron and ironing board
- On the left of the entrance is a room with an ancient wooden table than opens to a second living room and a small dining room (a few steps down).
- Grand living room with fireplace, blue sofas, writing desk, chess table
To the left of the living room :
- 1 double bedroom (#1) with original frescoes dating to 1823
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 double bedroom with original 1823 frescoes, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower (#2)
To the right of the living room:
- TV room with flat-screen TV, CD, DVD
- 1 master bedroom; en suite bathroom with bath and two separate showers (#3)
- 1 double bedroom (#4), en suite bath and separate shower
- 1 double bedroom (#5), en suite bath with tub and separate showe, accessed via bedroom #4 so it is not entirely private
The remaining empty buildings on the property inclulde the old stables and granaries where the silk production of the family's farm once was dried.
Villa Jacinta is a non-smoking property. Two friendly dogs live in the garden.
- Banks and shops within walking distance
- Supermarket, golf & tennis (Pieve di Soligo):7km/4.5mi
- Valdobbiandene: 10km/6mi
- Nearest motorway exit: 14km/9mi
- Treviso: 60km/37mi ; airport 75km/47mi
- Venice (airport): 80km/50mi
- Cortina d'Ampezzo: 95km/59mi
- Padova: 120km/75mi