Villa Gelsomino's hillside location offers a spectacular view of Todi and easy proximity to Todi, Orvieto, Assisi, Spoleto, Gubbio and Perugia. A small village with grocer, butcher and bar is just two kilometers away, and you can buy olive oill, eggs and fresh chicken from a nearby farm. A selection of restaurants can be found in Todi (8 km) and Orvieto (about ½ hour away). Rome
airport is 90 km away.
Villa Gelsomino is a completely remodeled stone
farmhouse that is comfortable and welcoming. The outdoor space is exceptionally lovely, with three furnished patios to take advantage of the beautiful views, as well as a pergola with a five-meter table for dining al fresco.
The villa is set on 3.5
acres and includes gardens with fruit trees (guests are welcome to help themselves in season), olive trees,
rose bushes, specimen plantings and the climbing jasmine for which the villa is named.
There is a large swimming pool (14 x 7 meters or 45 x 23 feet) with
a changing room and shower, an outdoor kitchenette with a BBQ and a furnished
gazebo with splendid 360-degree views.
- Large double living room, elegantly furnished, with a large fireplace.
- Dining room with fireplace (seats 10)
- Country-style eat-in kitchen with extra-large oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Laundry room with washing machine and additional refrigerator and oven
- 1 twin bedroom (joinable beds), en suite bathroom with shower, private access to the patio (ideal for guests with walking difficulties)
- Study with queen-sized sofabed; en suite bathroom with shower, computer with wifi
- 1 double bedroom with king-sized bed; en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 double bedroom with queen bed; en suite bathroom with tub
- 1 twin bedroom with large walk-in closet; en suite bathroom with shower
- Sauna with shower
Third floor tower:
- 1 bedroom with king bed; en suite bathroom with extra large shower.
The bedrooms are of equal quality, so this villa is perfect for 5 couples. If guests use the study as a bedroom, 6 couples can be accommodated. All of the bathrooms are beautifully outfitted with antique tiles and modern fixtures.
Amenities: telephone/fax, intercom system throughout the house, satellite TV, high speed wireless Internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms