Sleeps 12+4 children in 6 bedrooms/7.5 bathrooms; air-conditioned, infinity pool with Jacuzzi, beautiful views, Wi-Fi, 500 sq. meters plus gym, wine cellar, outdoor Ping-Pong table, complimentary outdoor wood oven pizza night
Map | More Photos | | Daytrip Ideas | Customer Reviews | View Availability | Video
Villa Bellissima is a 300-year old farmhouse that was recently restored as a luxury farmhouse. Set on an hill in a picturesque valley between Rome and Florence, with extensive views over the Umbrian countryside, Villa Bellissima offers the an idyllic rural setting, with modern amenities and a central location. The property is accessed via an unpaved road of 2.5 miles. The nearby quaint hill village is in hiking distance. Guests are eight miles from Orvieto, where there is a large free parking lot and from there the train to Rome (1 hr.) This is the main line between Florence and Rome, so either is within reach.
Each bedroom has a large en suite bathroom; four have Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers; two have large walk-in showers.
Ground floor (sleeps 6 + 1)
- Spacious and elegant living room with fireplace & comfortable seating, large flat-screen TV
- Dining room (seats 20)
- Country kitchen with two refrigerators, ice-maker, dishwasher & microwave
- Office with PC and library in English
- 2 king bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms with showers. One has a private terrace. The other opens onto the lovely courtyard.
- 1 twin bedroom with 2 twin beds + an extra daybed (bedroom sleeps 3) and en suite bathroom with shower, door to the garden.
- 1 powder room
- Laundry room where the maid will do your personal laundry for a tip.
Second floor (sleeps 6 + 3)
- 2 king bedrooms, en suite bathrooms each with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub
- 1 twin bedroom with extra loft that can sleep 2 young people, extra daybed and en suite bathroom with shower.
- Large covered patio for dining al fresco with large table, fireplace, sink, BBQ and views.
- Beautiful sheltered courtyard with views.
- Fenced infinity swimming pool (20x46 ft)
- Jacuzzi tub with cascading water into the pool. The water can be heated on request at the expense of guests. This also can warm the pool.
- Gym with exercise equipment & shower room.
- Constant temperature, beautifully stocked honesty wine cellar.
- Vegetable and herb garden for guests
- Outdoor wood-burning pizza oven with jamine-covered pergola and rustic outdoor table
- Foosball and Ping-Pong
Amenities: central air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, stereo/CD, Wi-Fi, washer & dryer, hairdryers, fireplace and guest safe in each bedroom.
Two minivans are available for rent — a Mercedes Sprinter with 9 seats and new leather upholsterty and air-conditioning, and a Mercedes Vito Automatic that seats 8-9. Please inquire for details of having a driver pick you up at the airport, drive you to the villa and then rent a van. Or you can arrange for a driver for daytrips, dinner or wine tasting.
The owner lives on the adjacent private property, enhancing guests' experience with her knowledge of the area and her friendly hospitality. She can organize babysitters, grocery deliveries, massages, chef services, wine tastings or special visits tailored to her gurests. She will invite her guests to one free night for the cook to make pizzas in the wood-burning oven.
|1 hr 45 min
|1 hr 35 min
|1 hr 23 min
|1 hr 41 min
Villa Bellissima is a non-smoking property.