Luxury apartment sleeps 10+2 in 5 bedrooms/5.5 bathrooms; 270 sq. meters (3,000 sq. ft.), air-conditioned, with terrace, WIFI, elevator building
Map | More Photos | Floorplans | Customer Reviews
This spacious, elegant flat offers guests a chance to experience city life at its finest. The location couldn’t be better -- just a few steps from the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, and Piazza della Signoria, with all of Florence within walking distance.
Every day of your vacation begins and ends in comfort and beauty. This spacious, elegant flat is owned by a celebrated Italian designer who has a shop in Rome (where you can buy many of the pieces that surround you). The apartment is located on the fifth floor of an historic family owned palazzo (with an elevator) and has been decorated to the highest standard in a chic contemporary style.
- Large double living/dining room (65 sqm/700 sq ft) with fireplace; French doors open to a fully furnished terrace/roof garden
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Suite 1: king-size bed, en suite marble bathroom with shower/Turkish bath; opens to terrace; stairs lead to loft with tub
- Suite 2: king-size bed; en suite marble bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower; 50" TV; opens to terrace. Stairs lead to loft with sitting area with extra sleeping space for 1 person on a sofa/day. Space for one extra bed on request. Note that this is the +2 in the total sleeping of 10+2. This loft is i is open to the bedroom below at night, so is not as appropriate for two couples as it is for a family.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, en suite marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: king-size bed, marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: king-size bed on the upper level, en suite bathroom with shower, double sink
- Guest half-bath
- Laundry with washer. There is a dryer in the garage available at 15 euros per use.
- Lovely terrace (60 sqm/650 sq ft) furnished for al fresco dining
Amenities: satellite TV, WiFi Internet connection, stereo, fax machine, private garage.
Many services are available on request (and should be requested at time of booking), including grocery shopping, tours, wine tastings, cooking classes, entertainment for children, catering for small parties (up to 50 guests).