Lesa is a lakeside resort on the western shore of Lake Maggiore.
In the village you will find grocery shops as well as a variety of restaurants
and cafés. You can order delicious take-out meals from the Rapanello Restaurant.
The sport club in Lesa has tennis courts and swimming pool, and you can rent a
boat in Belgirate, about four kilometers away. Sailing, windsurfing, and water-skiing
are available in the area. There is excellent hiking in the Valle Grande, and
equally excellent golfing, with two courses within 10-15 minutes and seven more
less than an hour away. The train to Milan takes about an hour.
between Stresa and Arona, this location offers a variety of sights and activities.
Visit the Borromean Islands, named for the family that has owned them since the
12th century. Isola Bella, the largest, offers splendid gardens and the Palazzo
Borromeo, where Napoleon and Josephine once slept. Isola Madre is home of the
Orto Botanico, with magnificent flora and exotic birds. Isola dei Pescatori harbors
an ancient fishing village with narrow streets and wonderful restaurants. Explore
mountains, lakeshore villages, markets, and spas; or cross the border into nearby
Villa Niccola is perfect for guests who want
to relax but still have the opportunity for interesting excursions. This attractive
lakeside villa has recently been restored and has all the comforts of home.
- Beautiful living room with fireplace
- Dining room with table for 10
- Second sitting area with French doors opening onto a patio overlooking a garden of roses, mature trees and specimen plantings
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms with access to the balcony
- 2 twin bedrooms (joinable beds)
- 1 single bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (one with tub and one with shower)
- Beautiful fenced garden with various relaxing areas with comfortable furniture, tables and chairs for "al fresco" dining and a BBQ. The garden is shared with the friendly, English-speaking owner, who lives in another villa on the property.
- Parking inside the property for 2 cars
- Large swimming pool (20 ft x 40 ft) with lake view, also shared with the owner
- Pebbled beach accessed directly from a little gate; please note, in Italy there are no private beaches
Villa Niccola has ADSL high-speed internet access.