Eze, Côte d'Azur
Sleeps 8+1 in 4 bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms; air-conditioned, with heated "infinity" pool, terraces, outside excercise room, panoramic views of sea and mountains,
WiFi — 2,100 sq ft
Map | More Photos | Daytrip Ideas | Customer Reviews
This charming villa is located in a quiet residential area
just below Eze Village, in Eze-sur-Mer, on the Côte d'Azur, in one of the most beautiful locations on the French Riviera, between Nice and Monte Carlo. The villa sits above the sea, facing south, with a 180° view of the Mediterranean and surrounding
coastal cliffs. Walk to the beach in just three minutes; a one-way street leads from the quiet beach to the property. A train station is also within walking distance, making it possible to stay at Villa Panoramique with or without a car. Surrounded by tropical gardens and fragrant orange trees, this is an ideal vacation envioronment, peaceful and relaxing.
This single-story Mediterranean
villa was constructed in 1955, completely renovated in 2010 and is constantly being improved. The south-facing terraces overlook the garden, with a panoramic view of sea and mountains. Furnished with patio furniture, a wrought iron dining table, BBQ and lounge chairs for relaxing or dining al fresco. Swim in a beautiful infinity pool that can be heated on request. An excerise area with bench and weight has been added recently. A garage is attached to the house and has an automatic door. Three more cars can be parked outside on a private street. There is also a security camera and microphone at the gate.
Villa Panoramique is beautifully furnished, very clean and well equipped. Exposed beamed ceilings and tile floors maintain its Provençal tradition.
- Spacious, open living
room (645 sq ft) with fireplace, piano, comfortable leather couches; opens to terrace
style dining area with wood and wrought iron table that seats 10; sea views
equipped open-plan kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, American coffee maker, espresso coffee maker, toaster, range, oven, fridge & freezer
Ideal for four couples,
each of the bedrooms has its own full bathroom. All of the bedrooms are spacious and furnished with new, comfortable beds. An extra bed or crib can be provided on request.
- 1 master
bedroom (king-sized bed), en suite
bathroom with tub and shower
king-bedded room with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 queen-bedded room with en suite bathroom with shower
Outside near the pool is a new guest house:
- Spectacular new bedroom suite with king bed and full bathroom. The suite overlooks the pool and panoramic views of the sea. Floor to ceiling windows provide abundant light, and the setting of this bedroom and bathroom allows for maximum privacy.
Amenities: wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, stereo/CD player, two DVD players (for American or European DVDs), washer & dryer, hair dryers, BBQ, alarm system, telephone, fans. Each room has individually controlled air-conditioning. A tennis club is located just 50 meters from the villa. The villa also has a boules (bocce) court and exercise equipment. See more photos at the link above.
- Nice airport: 15 km (25 minute drive)
- Nice: 10 km (15 minute drive)
- Monte Carlo: 10 km (10 minute drive)
- Highway: 6 km (10 minute drive)
- Port: 1 km (5 minute drive)
- Eze village: 3 km (40 minute hike or 15 minute drive)
- Bus stop: 200 m (4 minute walk)
- Train station (5 minute walk) - the train runs along the Riviera and is very convenient for getting to Nice or Monte Carlo and other cities along the coast.
- Beach: 200 m (5 minute walk)
- Restaurant: (5 to 10 minute walk)
- Stores and shopping center: (5 minute drive)
- Market place every morning (5 minute drive)
- Paris (4 hours by fast train (TGV) or 1 hour by air from Nice airport)
Prices on request; please inquire.